RCA Training That Defines Investigations, Develops Strategies & Solves Problems.
Reliability Center’s PROACT® Root Cause Analysis training system is the leading methodology designed as a systematic approach to solving failures or preventing risks. RCA Training workshops provides analysts and supporting team members the analytical skills needed for defining investigations, uncovering all of the root causes to problems and developing corrective action plans. Empower your workforce to improve safety, quality and production by learning the results proven PROACT® RCA Methods. Upon completion of this course, students have the skill sets needed to complete a thorough and fact-driven Root Cause Analysis. Visit our PROACT Client Stories.
You will learn to:
- Develop your team line-up.
- Interview employees and collect failure data.
- Issue assignments and record verification logs.
- Create and understand the logic/fault tree process.
- Present your findings and final report to management.
- Bonus: Instructors remain available after training for guidance!
Your training includes:
- Certified veteran instructors with real world case histories to share.
- Multimedia presentations & Hands-on projects.
- Fully detailed course book & resources.
- Free Trial of PROACT® Software.
- RCA Training With Immediate Results!