Formatted for Industry or Healthcare, RCA Templates are an “Add On” to the PROACT RCA Suite or PROACT OnDemand SaaS RCA Subscription.
Flexible Supplemental knowledge for RCA at your fingertips! Access your library of successfully completed RCAs by simply using keyword searches for similar events. After all hypotheses have been exhausted by the team, then the PROACT® Logic Tree Knowledge Management Templates® do what they were designed to do; uncover more possible causes that the team may have overlooked. Templates are comprised of events that have happened in numerous industrial and healthcare settings across all departments and include decades of researched real experiences. Each RCA analysis drills down to the REAL root causes of the undesirable events.
RCA templates provide a knowledge base for analysts to explore by keyword searching parts, failures, falls, injury incidents and more. The returned value is a fully completed RCA that will broaden the scope of possibilities that could have caused the undesirable outcome. Simply cut and paste to incorporate into your own RCA analysis or redefine your analysis by modifying the values returned.
Capitalize on past experience and leverage it on current analyses:
- Industry specific: Choose Industrial or Healthcare
- Streamline and standardize Analyses across your facility.
- Validate team hypotheses.
- Identify overlooked organizational factors.
- Drill down levels of detail to all of the root causes.
- Search database using keywords and phrases.
- Search titles and table of contents.
- See RCA details show cause-and-effect relationships.
- Easily incorporate templates into your own RCA.
- Includes editing tools Cut, Copy and Paste.
- Use Templates over and over – No Limit!
Help for your RCA effort is here! Are you using a different RCA Process? Our PROACT® RCA System is adaptable to: form-based, fishbone diagram, 5-whys, logic tree, and fault trees.
PRESS RELEASE | FACTSHEET | Join a Free Webinar | Try a Demo Account
PROACT® Logic Tree Knowledge Management Templates® are available in the PROACT® RCA Suite or our PROACTOnDemand® RCA subscription online.