Five Workshops Formatted for Industry
PROACT® Root Cause Analysis Lead Investigator Series will provide analysts with a solid foundation in mechanical/electro-mechanical reliability (fractology) and an in-depth understanding about the conditions that increase the risk of human error in the workplace. All of these integral skills will then be utilized within the PROACT® RCA Methodology framework and software, to ensure investigations are efficient, effective and successful.
Benefits & Features:
- Five workshops over a period of time that is determined by the client. Training workshops can be back-to-back and all sequential or they can be spread over time…it is whatever works best for the client.
- Real case studies and failed parts to review, presented by veteran analysts.
- Workshop reference materials correlated to each workshop.
- Students are encouraged to bring real time example issues to share in class and to serve as the focus of exercises.
- Upon completion of all courses in this series analysts are acknowledged as Certified PROACT® Lead Investigators.
- Workshops are available on client sites or RCI Training center.