FSI Training for Developing Data Collection Strategies & Verification Techniques:
Failure Scene Investigation Training by Reliability Center is a comprehensive 1 or 2 days hands-on workshop in analysis verification techniques provides the participants with the skills and knowledge to strategically obtain and interpret the data necessary to solve failure by demonstrating how different analytical tools are used to prove or disprove hypotheses.
This course is applicable to field, technical and engineering personnel who are primarily responsible for determining the causes of equipment, process and human failures, or for providing input on failed parts and general data collection when failure occurs. For those who will be expected to perform RCA in the field. Because of the nature of the content, it is recommended that attendees have an appreciation for the use of computers in engineering applications and an engineering background or equivalent experience.
Learn from years of experience how to:
- Develop thorough and accurate data collection strategies
- The order and pattern that lead to failure.
- Identify the process used for structured problem solving.
- Use verification techniques to prepare for Root Cause Analysis.
- Determine the root causes of failure using the logic tree.
- Develop a final report that accurately articulates the findings.
Major topics included in this course:
- NDT Techniques
- Corrosion Types and Mechanisms
- Human Performance Failure
- Developing Data Collection Strategies
- Verification Techniques